We offer a wide variety of services for all ages in the areas of Clinical, Counseling, Rehabilitation, and Forensic Psychology.
- Psychotherapy* for individuals, couples, and families
- Psychological Assessments* for diagnostic, medico-legal, vocational, insurance, and forensic purposes
*For more information, please click on the links (bolded words) or choose one from the drop-down menu (place the cursor on “Services”).
Services are offered in the following languages:
We can help you with:
- Anger Management
- Bullying Issues
- Career Choices
- Chronic Pain
- Criminal Offenders
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Intimacy and Relationship Issues
- Marital Difficulties
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Recidivism Prevention
- Return-to-Work Programs
- Self-Esteem Issues
- Social Anxiety
- Stress Management
- Workplace Issues…etc.
Please contact our office directly if you have any questions.